Address / Fire Number

Addresses are assigned by the municipality in coordination with Barron County Land Information office.

Rural Address signs, also referred to as "Fire Numbers," are issued by the County following request by the property owner.  The property owner completes the Rural Address Application for a new sign or replacement sign with corresponding fee and the County then has the sign shipped directly to the Town for staff to install the sign.

Click here to access the Barron County Rural Address Application.

If you have questions regarding the process or your address, you may contact Barron County Land Information or the Town Clerk.